Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the most important channels for user acquisition. SEO gets increasingly complex with time, as more and more businesses come into existence every day, resulting in more and more websites competing for visibility and ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs).
Google updates its algorithms, signals, and strategies almost every day, to make sure they are giving quality search results to its users. This makes it highly difficult for businesses to crack the secret recipe to get their respective websites to rank on the top of the search results all the time.
From building a professional website to guest blogging to hanging out with the best people on digital marketing events, we’ve found that competitor analysis is the most powerful way to outsmart your competitors and gain massive organic search visibility.
The end product of keyword research, link building, social media engagement, and influencer marketing is to drive the right people to your website. Why? Because when you succeed at it, you’ll smile to the bank.As you can imagine, most businesses and website owners are trying to spy on their competitors manually. Of course, the manual has its place. But it’s time-consuming and boring.
Follow me on Instagram For More tips . Sushant Arora
About SEMrush SEO Tool:
SEMrush is one of the most popular SEO tools in the industry due to its long-standing reputation and the competence it provides to marketers and businesses. The tools provided by SEMrush are not just limited to SEO, but they can also be used for other purposes like search engine advertising or PPC advertising, social media, content marketing, and market research.
SEMrush is an All-in-one online visibility and content marketing suite. It can be used to tackle several tasks such as:
- Discover your organic competitors, their performance metrics and keyword portfolios
- Check your site’s technical health with over 120 checks and track your keyword performance in any device and location
- Get a structured list of SEO actions to boost your organic traffic
- Put your site content audit under our tool’s care and find the pages that need improvement
- Find trending topics and get recommendations for SEO-friendly content based on your top 10 rivals’ content
- Measure your content impact, analyze your brand reputation and create a content plan for your marketing activities
- Uncover your competitors’ paid search strategies, their ad copy, and keywords
- Build a PPC campaign from scratch: create your ads, structure your Google Ads keyword list and compare the CPC across different areas
- Monetize your website by finding the most high-paying keywords and niches
- Track competitors’ accounts to uncover their social media strategies
- Draft, schedule, and post content across major social channels and analyze its performance
- Tweak your campaigns based on benchmarking data and increase your Facebook reach with boosting functionality
- Discover new niches and geo markets, reveal trends, and learn from the top players
- Research your competitors’ strategies, performance, and campaigns in detail and set benchmarks
- Gain insight into your target audience’s demographics and interests
- Learn digital marketing with SEMrush, take Academy courses and become a certified professional
- Join the discussions on trending digital topics at our Webinars and Blog
- Read our Marketing Research in our Blog, Ebook Guides and How-to’s in the Knowledge Base
SEMRush Plans :
TO Start using SEMRush You just need to Follow below Steps of the website.
Click here to open SEMrush official website.
Click on button “SemRush Start 7-Day Free Trial”. As shown in below figure.
On the next page, create your free account by entering your Email-Id and Password. As shown in below figure.
And enjoy your free services.